WHAT IS MIVAN MODULAR?
Mivan Modular is a panel-based wall solution for commercial, residential, hospitality and marine interiors. Prefabricated in a quality-controlled factory environment, Mivan Modular is an off-site solution from Mivan Limited, one of the UK’s leading interior fit-out contractors.
Mivan modular is available in a variety of bespoke options to suit all types of construction projects, including:
- Bathroom Pods fully fitted and complete to include tiling and sanitaryware finishes which can service the residential, hospitality and marine sectors with a fully functional plug and play pod system
- Podwall system is a unique system preparing fully functioning units offsite. Mivan’s Podwall can be used in a range of projects from washrooms and boardrooms to reception areas and many more solutions. Podwall system is totally flexible to suit all types of finishing and details required in order to suit varying project specifications, budgets and restraints.
One of the key features that Mivan Modular Solutions can offer is that with social distancing becoming the new norm, factory works can be scheduled to run in parallel with onsite construction works.
This means you can be building block walls onsite whilst installing tiles and finishes in the factory at the same time. The knock-on effect can be an accelerated build programme, reduced impact of construction activities onsite along with safer working conditions and improved quality within a factory controlled environment.
BENEFITS OF MIVAN MODULAR
HOW IT WORKS
Once details and project requirements have been agreed with the client or the project team, the fundamental concept and process behind Mivan Modular remains the same.
In summary, Mivan Modular offers bespoke offsite modular components developed and prefabricated within a factory-controlled environment to improve cost and programme certainty along with factory-controlled quality products.
Mivan’s in-house Design Team will work closely with the client and / or project architect, engineering an innovative and best value solution. The earlier that Mivan’s Design Team can be engaged, the greater impact and value they will have in the end product. The team have been using early concept designs from some of the world’s leading architectural practices and transforming these into workable, manufacturing drawings in some of the UK’s most prestigious projects.
OFF SITE FABRICATION
Mivan Modular is manufactured in an off-site environment, broken down and shipped to site. Pre-fabrication takes place in Mivan’s 11,000m2 factory at its global headquarters in Northern Ireland, one of the best-equipped joinery facilities in the UK. The off-site nature of Mivan Modular delivers key benefits:
• Reduced on-site construction time
• Improved programme certainty
• Quality controlled product in factory conditions
• Reduced on-site labour and supervision
• Improved on-site health and safety
• Off-site service testing
• Delivered to suit site conditions
• Bespoke modular manufacture allows product to be used for sites with limited access
Although Mivan Modular has been initially developed for the commercial, hotel and residential washroom environment, its’ fundamentals can be applied to various other areas of construction interiors, including reception areas, boardrooms and meeting rooms.
For further information on how Mivan Modular can be integrated in to your next project, contact Mark Hanna on +44(0)7967 177822 or firstname.lastname@example.org